Please note: Events in the Mary Stuart Rogers Theater may have an obstructed view in the Parterre section, Rows R and S, seats 103–119.
All patrons including children MUST have a ticket to enter a performance, regardless of age. Do you have a promo code? See instructions at bottom of page.
You need Flash Player 9 to use this application.
Select your seats
Click a section above, and then select your seats within the section. Mobile tablet users: tap a section twice to load the seating. Pinch and zoom as needed to tap/select individual seats. Click the "Add to Cart" button when done selecting seats.
Do you have a promo code?*If you have a promo code, please submit it before selecting seats. Promo codes will not be accepted if you added events to your shopping cart, or when applying a promo code to a non-discounted event. Please purchase your non-discounted events separately. To remove a promo code so you can purchase non-discounted events, click "reset" next to the promo code field.
Promo codes vary and are not necessarily for all performances being presented. If you need further help, Click here for visual help on how to apply your discount.
- Enter your promo code in the box located above the seating chart.
- Click Submit next to the promo code box and please wait for it to load.
- Click on the seating section where you wish to sit. Then, select your seats.
- If your discounted tickets do not appear, click the 'View Ticket Details' button and check the 'Price Type' column, the promo should be listed there.
- Click the 'Add to Cart' button to purchase
If you have a custom seating request or if you require wheelchair accessible seating, please call our Ticket Office at (209) 338-2100.